Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SM: show opener research

I chose to work on TV show opener because I haven't really deal with anything as video media. I think this will be more fun to make motion graphic than only making a single graphic. It will be a good experience to help myself to expend my media range as practicing to become a graphic designer. This project will work better in my portfolio than the data presentation because motion graphic is fairly new for market that I think there will have more potential and more space to develop for this kind of new media.

The purpose of the opener is just the same function as well as previews for movies. Opener can give the audience a quick peek of the show. It helps to set up the mood before the show starts. It can help the audience to gain higher level of interest before they start to watch the show. The show is all about soccer. I would like to name the show "kick back" or "soccer fever". The show will be either before soccer games or after soccer games. It have to have a presenter or mutli-presenters. They can talk about the highlight of the game or doing discussion. In my case, my audiences will be soccer fans and people who are interested in soccer news or interested to see those soccer superstars. The show could be included gossips and rumors about soccer players. Of course, mainly the show is about the major soccer league in the Europe and the news of the players. Hopefully, the audiences can be all age and all sex as long as they have the passion in soccer.


Research Example

Revista Semanal


No comments: